Sunday, March 25, 2012

My New York City

It feels like centuries ago since my previous post and, yes, it is partially because I have been that busy to write, but to be honest procrastinating had it's hand in there too. So many things have happened since my last update with the most important probably being my first musical theatre milestone in New York: SHOWCASE! However, instead of a normal update today, I want to share something that should have been shared ages ago and that is photographs. They say a picture says a thousand words and I couldn't agree more.


I decided to compile a set of photographs of what I will call 'My New York City By Day'. These photos are of the places I spend most of my time in New York and of the things I see at these places. All these were all taken during the day. At a later stage I might post some photos of the same places, but at night. This city looks like and is two different places by day and by night so it may be fun to see that too.

In my next post I will speak about the shows that I have seen since my previous update, the showcase, my first Spring Break, and a lot of other interesting stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoy this so long...


My Apartment Building

My Street

Intersection at Pearl Studios

Building where I go to school (Pearl Studios is on 12th floor)




One of our "classrooms"


View from the classroom



The Playbill Wall

My trusted deli

The Empire State Building

Madision Square Garden (undergoing renovations)

My stop at school


Schubert Alley










Add caption






Southern Entrance to Central Park

Columbus Circle





The Lincoln Centre







Union Square Park

Main Campus

Artists busking at 14th St-Union Square Station




The Flatiron Building








No comments:

Post a Comment